exposing unsigned or lesser known bands to the masses…or to the three people that actually read this. today’s band:
i am moving out of texas in a few days and am going to miss some beloved local eateries and bars very much. i can probably find different versions of these places in my new city, but it just won’t be the same. so i will be getting my fill in the next few days. you can probably find me at any one of my favorites listed below stuffing my face and drinking in excess and thoroughly enjoying it!
1. fuel city – barbacoa & pastor tacos
2. chick-fil-a – chicken sandwich & waffle fries
3. rita’s italian water ice – s’mores water ice
4. the londoner – scotch egg w/ fries & tikka sauce & black velvet
5. the flying saucer – endless selection of beer (i am halfway to a saucer)
6. fat straws – moji-tea
7. blue ocean – mount fuji roll
8. the egg and i – veggie benedict & pumpkin waffle
the end of summer brought some major heat (bleck) and the new dunny series (yay)! my dunny friend, paul, and i shared a case of 25. it was so fun going back and forth choosing. we were giddy like little kids on christmas morning. he got the dunny he wanted and i got some cool ones too. i was informed paul went to nyc kidrobot and picked this kickass dunny and this cool dunny and this cute one that i want so needless to say, i am jealous. he has the knack for picking the rare blind boxes. but i do love my dunnys by sneaky raccoon and doktor a the most. check out your local kidrobot shop (if you are lucky enough to have one) or online.